PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS WHEN HIRING THE UNITING CHURCH
- The front door key is held at the Augusta CRC office located at 66 Allnutt Terrace.
- Please ensure you complete the sign in / out book with all details and use the hand sanitiser provided
- Our COVID-19 plan is on the Notice Board and must be observed according to Government regulations. The 2 square metre rule per person still applies.
- Light switches are located below the internal main power board in alcove to the left of the front door
- There is a floor heater for
- The kitchen is available for use and has a microwave, urn, kettle, cups etc but if you need to use the fridge, please advise the CRC when booking as it is not kept turned on
- Please bring your own tea, coffee, milk etc.
- There are male and female toilets for your use with spare toilet rolls and hand towel on the trolley in the kitchen
- There are tables and chairs (including card tables) for you to use if required.
- Please leave the Church as you find it and ensure the kitchen is left clean and tidy.
- Please ensure ALL power is switched off
- Please return the key to the CRC office or the CRC Locked Box after leaving the Church.
If you have any queries please contact the CRC on 9758 0002.